I Believe Holden was just shy of three when this video was taken and my parents recently sent it to me again. It seriously brought tears to my eyes. I am yet again reminded of how fast time goes by and that I need to cherish every moment.
We went and saw Shrek 4 today and the theme of this Shrek is to be thankful for what we have, because it can be gone in an instant. There was a time in my life when I didn't think I wanted to get married or have children. This video is only 30 seconds long and the second it starts, I realize that getting married to Craig and having Holden and Maria are the three best things that have ever happened to me.

We loved it! I watched it with my kids. That is such a precious moment to have on video.
ReplyDelete